追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Monday, August 4, 2014

Hi, August :)

Long time didn't use English to write my blog..
Today suddenly got mood to write blog..

Time flies
Now already August 2014
Left 2 more months only for my internship
Thanks for everyone in office treat me nicely
Appreciate it :)

Many incident accident happened in this year
Aeroplane, war, bomb, explosion...
Bad things keep happening..
Many people dead..
Many people crying..
Praying hardly, bad things go away..
Give us some happiness, no more tears please..

I am glad I met him ––– Mr. Phang
A guy that pulled me out from the past
Rub away my tears, give me support always
Although he is not good enough, but he treat me very well.
No one is perfect, includes me and him..
Both of us still learning how to love each others, how to accommodate each others..
And I believe we can be forever..

Going for a girl's trip on 8 Aug with my sweet girls
Penang!! We are coming!! Wait for us!!
Feeling so excited ~\(≧▽≦)/~

August, please be good to us♥

No comments:

Post a Comment