追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July, I like U =)


First of July,
nothing to write actually...
Many activities gonna held in this month...
Gonna be very busy
Hope I can handle
=]

Just say hi to July
Smile and Laugh is important
I know it.
I will be brave to face my handicap life!
Make an all-out effort!!
Haha..


Sometimes..,
we will felt some stupid problems in our life,
but that's just a part of life,
why don't we face it with our beautiful smile??
U can do it, I can do it, We all can do it!!


This post juz write something stupid
cause really nothing to write about...
=3=


Ps:
 Thx RHB Bank for giving me "The Amazing Spider-Man" Blockbuster Movie Passes.
 This is my 1st time to won something.. (=.=)"
 So I very happy!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment