追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1st Assignment >.<"

Today
nothing special
just we go Practical class for Design Fundamental
Our lecture___ Miss Vanessa
want us to do:

1. Line Expression
means using "lines" to present our emotion
4 types of emotions giving us
~happy
~sad
~anger
~confused

I had finish sad, anger and confused
but no idea with HAPPY
=[
next week Tuesday need pass up..
hope that i can finish it

2. Observing Point, Line and Plane
This is ours assignment
Its just simple
=]
just use the camera to take photo
each term need to capture 9 pictures
and cut them into 3x3 inches
then put 9 pictures together and paste

Its look simple, right??
haha
hope it really simple larh
=]

Miss my "Dear" so much
T___T
i want hug hug
but this Friday night can meet with him ady
^^
happy~~~
This Friday after school
5pm
me and friends all take school bus to LRT station
after that jia hui and me take KTM to Kajang and Seremban
"Dear" will go seremban's KTM station pick me
^^
happy~~~~
miss u so much~~~
love u ya~


                                        A WHOLE NEW LIFE。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment