追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rainy day..

Rain heavily
thunder and lightning so scary
alone in the house
haiz
bad weather, bad mood
feel like nothing to do, so boring
do not feel like in holiday
although next week will start school
but didn't feel excited or happy at all
dunno what I am talking
talking nonsense


Got a guy appears in my life.
I like Him.
I know He is a good man.
I think He will take good care of me.. [perhaps..]
but
Don't know why
I can't find the way to get back into love
Maybe because I didn't open my heart?
Or because I still thinking the past "him"?
I also dunno
I had to let my heart, my life comes naturally..
Believe that everything will getting better very soon
I will put down the past
and
move on to the future
with a better me

From the first semester until now, 5th sem,
the result still remain at CGPA 3.57
never decline but also never break through..
should I happy? =.="
I think I should, at least it didn't go down..

Next week,
I will start my 6th semester of study,
which is also the last semester for me to stay in the uni.
After that I will start my internship in tourism industry
hope everything will be fine and better
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment