追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Saturday, May 7, 2011

[Fast & Furious 5] + [未来]

Such a nice movie
excited
happy
when watched the ending
perfect ending
=)

When watched this movie
a young family fetch their small kid sit beside us
the small kid sleep at the end
haha
so cute
^^

Haiz...
Need start to packet the things needed to PJ
The room is ready to let me move in
Just need to buy a cupboard 
and
tilam to sleep

After go up there
no computer and laptop can let me use
So sad...
Cause no money to buy
Disappointed...
I will die if can't online
but...
what can I do??
I just can wait and save money to buy it by myself
haiz...

At there...
no friends
no car
don't know the place
will get lost if I go out by myself alone
haiz...
where also cannot go
what also cannot do
I can predict that I'll be how miserable at there...
佛祖BLESS ME ARH!!!!!!

Do not know got who else study at UTAR...
hope can meet good senior and friends there......
阿弥陀佛
请你保佑我

I take FOUNDATION IN ARTS
look like
I had took wrong courses
I do not know how to DRAW
I do not know the way to DRAW
I never DRAW!!!!
OMG...
This is really really such a big trouble for me
厉害画画的宝贝超人~~~
救我啊~~~!!!!!
T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment