追踪者~

关于我~

My photo
处女座.29岁. 喜欢简单的人事物. 喜欢唱歌,旅游,上网,交朋友. ♥家人♥朋友♥自己

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally...I BACK HOME!!!! XD

Today
I did not go to school for ice-breaking
cause if i go
i oso cant play the games that got water
tat will be very boring =o=
so i don't want go
haha

8.15am
I walked alone to bus stop
waiting the T628 to go Asia Jaya LRT station
at 8.25am
the bus came
juz got 2 persons in the bus

after reach the LRT station
stupid me
go buy ticket wa~
i got TOUCH & GO card larh!!!
XD
and the mechine don't let me pass through
T___T
hate it...
haha

LRT reached
I walked in
sit down
and wait till Masjid Jamek
then go find 亲亲, 猴子, 永建
happy to see them
tat means I din't take wrong bus and LRT!!!!
haha
1st time ride bus and LRT by myself and din't lost
so proud proud proud!!!!
XD
now i know the way to back Bahau ady
happy~ =]

After that
we all go Time Square and Midvalley
just for a walk
and bought my belt
cauz my pants too loose
[I became slim ady~ XD]
we oso go RED-box sing K
so expensive~
4 hours,6 persons = RM216.10
but tis got buffet to eat larh
nice oso

Then we go back home by bus

Now at my Bahau's house
so tired
need to sleep now
BYE
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment